Wednesday, January 13, 2010

And this is... You've Got Game!

Shin here, yet again. Due to my numerous game related rants that can't be posted just anywhere anymore, I decided the best course of action would be to start up a new blog so... here I am!
I don't know where I'm going with this. This is so I can stop flooding people's flists with game related rambles... and keep them all in one place. I'll be talking about anything game related, from consoles to systems to sequels to remakes... and whatever else floats my boat. I'm pretty keen on JRPGs, Visual Novels, Anime related tie ins and quirky little games played by a small handful of people. You'll see the occasional review, the occasional article and the occasional rave.. there will be updates and things here and there.. who knows!

Layout's temporary... until I come up with something that made me happy like what I did for SS.

No comments:

Post a Comment